- Went to bed around 01.00 (am that is…)
- Woke up at 04.15 (that’s still am folks)
- Dipped my face in some cold water to make my eyes see things
- Grabbed hold of my pre-packed stuff and went to the car
- Drove off to the airport
- Got on the plane in due time
- Arrived Peterhead quite a few hours later after changing planes, taken a few taxis and drinking some bad coffee
- Found the boat and got on board
- Got some food, as I was very hungry by now
- Supposed to go to work, but ended up on the sofa…
- Could not sleep
- Went down to do some work anyway
The view from the island called Godøya, towards my home town. The town is hidden behind the mountain. You see the one with the quite characteristic profile, I guess? It's the "Sukkertoppen", if since you so kindly asked.
Ona. The lighthouse and the extra lighthouse. You see one serves one function, the other serves another and different function. Has to do if you need to sail in, or if you're just passing by far out at sea. There's quite a difference between the two things. Obviously...!