onsdag 2. august 2017

A smoking "room" with a view

It's not that easy these days, being a smoker. Not that I'm affected by it in any way, I should add. 
Back in the days when I grew up it was very much different, but we don't want to think about that nowadays. There's a few trips on the bus and inside cars I could very much do without though...

This smoking area in the somewhat closed part of the harbour in the northern area of Lerwick is of the more ventilated type. Most days there will be enough fresh air around to make it quite safe even for non-smokers to attend the laughs and talk going on in places like this.

Leica M of some sort, and film. That's about all I remember from snapping this. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Feel free to drop me a comment about anything, anytime