tirsdag 28. mars 2017

A couple more from the smithy

Just because a few people seem to have been liking snaps of big muscles hammering on soft iron I decided to put in a few more of the same thing. Snapped outside in a bit better light than the last couple posted, so same same but different I guess. 

The Blacksmith himself, and the teacher of old stuff to other people. Mamiya RZ67 on Ilford HP5 film.

I'm soon off for work, just to keep you informed about that stuff as well. Last day home tomorrow, so I guess I'll get things to do then as usual. 
Today I did my last few bits on the bathroom, and hope it's finished before I get home next time. 
Oh, and we went away to check for a new place to live in about a year or so. It's not built yet, so we will have to wait to see if everything goes according to the plan. 
I'll let you know, of course.

One of the "students" trying to learn things. Looked like he's getting there from what I could see. Same camera, same film.

3 kommentarer:

  1. These are terrific photographs. Great separation, great action.

    SvarSlett
  2. Thank you very much, Jim. At least I enjoyed snapping them, and hope to be able to get some more action on film the next time I'm home. There's a glass artist working just around the corner from this spot, so I might drop by into her studio as well to see if anything might be captured over there.

    SvarSlett
  3. Thank you very much, Jim. At least I enjoyed snapping them, and hope to be able to get some more action on film the next time I'm home. There's a glass artist working just around the corner from this spot, so I might drop by into her studio as well to see if anything might be captured over there.

    SvarSlett

Feel free to drop me a comment about anything, anytime