onsdag 20. januar 2016

Inside the house to get some heat...

Had to go in for a few moments. I'm wet and cold, and don't feel too much like going out one more time this evening, but I have to. 
I have spent all day outside to try to get rid of all that snow, but it's quite a task, I have to say. 

It probably does not tell you a lot, but it's really deep... trust me! 

Only had my pixel collecting phone available today, as I was a bit busy shuffeling white stuff around the property. Still I have to post a couple, just to give you some sort of idea what it's all about. Three days worth of snowing around here can surely make a difference. It's quite OK if you are around to take care of it as it falls. It's a totally different thing if you are away, at some cottage for instance, only to come home after the damage is done. 
Well, no damage as such, but it's a lot of work to get it all away when you only have a shuffle, a back and two arms to get the job done. 

What three days of snow looks like when you don't do anything about it until it's too late! That's a 80cm high table there on the terrace, in the middle of the picture. I hope it stops falling down, sooner rather than later!

Anyway, I'm on my way out again. It's been snowing a lot since these were snapped, you see... which means I better do something about it. I also got a big terrace to get done before I go to sleep, as it might end in horror if it should start raining at some point. The snow will get ten times heavier if that happens, and the thing will probably just collapse or something like that. Not a good situation, as you might have figured out allready...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Feel free to drop me a comment about anything, anytime