mandag 7. mars 2016

The sun throws rays into my monitor

The old sun is on it's way down to meet the horizon, and for a change it seems like it's going to be quite visible all the way until it disappears into the sea like. And for a change I thought I might just as well post a snap that at least got some kind of odd connection to the written words in here. 

It's one of the first frames snapped with that kind of "new" german rangefinder. And yes, I had to crop away a bit on both sides, and after thinking a bit more around the thing I ended up with a square result. This wall was found out there around the beach north of Aberdeen harbour somewhere. Years ago, so don't ask me exactly where. 3,5cm long lens, by the way. I kind of like it, for some reason...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Feel free to drop me a comment about anything, anytime