lørdag 6. april 2019

Scotland in the wind, as seen through a rangefinder camera


Just a quick one to show I'm fully capable of posting without filling the space completely with jibberish.


The western bits of northern Scotland, in the autumn of 2018. I found this lovely old shed somewhere way out in nowhere so I stopped and snapped it with the M6 rangefinder on some Ilford film, I guess. This was mainly the kind of roads we travelled on this trip, and I really put some effort into finding them. It was a great week for sure!

We went over here as well. Not that I remember now where exactly it was, but it was absolutely wonderful! And the weather was just the way we wanted it to be.

And down there... fighting against the wee breeze on our way down to a fantastic beach. A graveyard with a really nice view!

5 kommentarer:

  1. That's a fine shed, indeed. Aand it looks like a fine place to spend a week.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. The north western part of Scotland is absolutely fantastic, Marcus! I will for sure be back some day, and sooner rather than later I have to add.

      Slett
  2. Great shots as ever, Roy - but that middle one is a real Bobby Dazzler for sure!

    SvarSlett
  3. :)) I had no idea what a "real Bobby Dazzler" was to be honest, as I think it's the first time I've seen that at least on print. But a quick search on the web sorted it all out, so thanks a lot for the kind words and for the quick job of expanding my knowledge of the english language a tiny bit :)
    It was done on the M6 with the 35mm on board. I think all of these were done with the same combo.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. I had to look up Bobby Dazzler as well. :)

      Slett

Feel free to drop me a comment about anything, anytime